Tuesday, June 30, 2009

July 1st

Today my friends is July 1st (yes I am pretty amazed about this myself). I mean, where did the time go? A little while ago it was June and I was out of school. I had just gotten out of school. But now, my fate. July 1st. July is supposed to be a big month for me. So many things going on, so many events. Gah! It's going to go by so fast!

This month includes [in order, or at least that is my goal]:
July 1st: Canada Day. Now why am I celebrating it? Well why NOT? That's what I say.
Another thing today; My Chemical Romance released 'The Black Parade is Dead' a year ago today. It's insane how so much time went by. O . O Absolutely amazing.
July 7th: All Time Low releases 'Nothing Personal' officially. I am beyond stoked. Let me just say that.
Also, Paramore's first single off their new album 'Brand New Eyes' is out today. [Do I know the name of the single off the top of my head? No. I do know it starts with an 'I' though. Its a start.]
Also, Synyster Gates [Brian Haner Jr.] birthday today. Woooo Syn.
Also, Forever The Sickest Kids release the Deluxe Edition of 'Underdog Alma Mater' is out.
July 15th: Ray Toro's birthday. Happy Birthday Ray!
AND 'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince' is out in the theatres! Can you say "OH MY BOB! YAY!"? I can.
July 11th-18th: Summer Camp. My first EVER summer camp. Sure it is a Leadership camp. But I cannot begin to tell you how stoked I am to be going. That week is going to be the best week ever. Thats for sure.
July 26th: WARPED TOUR! Need I say more besides the fact it's my first Warped? Omb 50 bands 5 stages. AllTimeLow. Ugh. It is going to be one amazing day! Needless to say I will be dead for two days. Oh well. So freaking worth it.

Yes. That will be my month. Of course add work, some spending time with friends, and other random activites. It is going to be one month that I will never forget and never want to forget. You don't even know how stoked I am going to be about it. But once it is over, the closer to school I get. Downside major.
Though here I am so stoked about the events in this month, but I need to slow it down a bit I think. Enjoy each day at a time I think. Though how can I with so many events? Haha.

Peace and Love,
Nico

PS-Anyone else catch that I didn't put the 4th of July [at least I don't think I need to explain why that date is important. . .] in there and I put July 1st: Canada Day in there? All it did was make me laugh to know I didn't include that and I did Canada. Actually it made me LOL. Not going to lie. . . . Nothing Personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment