Monday, March 30, 2009

Cough Drops.

What is it about these little 'candies' that makes my mouth dance? Who knows. But they are addicting. Sad news is that you are only suppose to have one every two hours.
I exclude myself from this rule seeing as though I have a sole purpose in this life.
Eat cough drops.
Though if I was not above this said 'rule' then I surely would be ODing at the moment. Maybe that isn't a good thing entirely. But oh well. I have eaten maybe eight in the last thirty minutes. Not even thirty minutes, more around twenty. Yes, sad and well bad.
But who is going to stop me?? And it's not like they are going to kill me.
Unless I choke on the of course.
But all morbid thoughts aside. Cough drops rule my freaking life and I would eat them even if I wasn't sick, as in I was well and feeling my full potential.
Oh well.
Peace and love,
Nicollette.
PS-Someone want to explain why the font suddenly changed on me?
PPS-I'm just asking, and no I am not going to change it. It adds effect to the blog.
PPPS(is this even right?)-Yea, I'm just too lazy to change it back.

1 comment: