Sunday, March 29, 2009

First Entry. -- 3/29

So, here I am. I am typing my new blog and wondering what I should include. Should I just start my meaningless rant or should I take the time to say this is my first blog?
Either way, I am going to type. That much is *insert big word here that means the same thing as impossible*. See what I mean?
Well I hope most of you know me. I hope. Then it would be seriously creepy if you didn't.
Then again, when I become even the slighest bit famous, I want random people to stalk me. The whole point of becoming that famous.
I don't just want the fame.
I want to share my stories with the world. Put them out there for people to read. That is indeed the entire point of books, believe it or not.
Well I am done here. I will probably update again in a second. But this is more of a welcome blog, not a 'I am ranting so watch out' blog.
Until then.

Love and peace,
Nico

No comments:

Post a Comment