Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Life Would Suck Wihtout You.

Even as I listen to Kelly CLarkson I cannot help but think about, well you. (I type this as you come back from being idle on AIM. . .)
It's been, a month since I met you in person. A month. And in that month I have come to love you. My heart pounds everytimg you text me or IM me. You refuse to get out of my damn head. Most of my thoughts revolve around you in some way or another. You and your Canadianness. What the hell.
I'm at school minding my own business when you pop up. Someone says something about rock. My brain automatically triggers to you.
Nickelback --> You.
Three Days Grace --> You.
The 9th of any freaking month --> You.
Someone named Mike --> You.
Yea, it's that bad. Though there are so many other things I can connect you with. I can connect you with times I was thinking about you. I hate that. I hate how you have seemed to have taken over my life in such a short amount of time. It drives me nuts that you had me at 'Hello'. At the end of the two hours, you had me wild about you. The following day we texted like crazy and my heart leapt each time, despite the surprise of who it was was indeed gone.
I catch myself thinking about you, wondering what it would be like to be with you that second of the day. What you are doing, what you are thinking, and if those thoughts include me in anyway. I hope they do each time. But you have, well, her. The canadian girl as you referred to her last night.
I don't see the point in wanting to wait for you, but it's like I have to. I can't move forward without you...

Peace and love,
Nico
-The hopeless romantic.

"Being with you is so dysfunctional. I really shouldn't miss you, but I can't let you go. . ."
-Kelly Clarkson, My Life Would Suck Without You

No comments:

Post a Comment