Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Eastern Research -- The (almost) Dreaded Job

S0 I applied at Eastern Research months ago. Got a call back last Friday and I was amazingly surprised. They asked me to come into training and I just picked two days off the top of my head and went with it.

Training wasn't completely terrible... We sat around and she taught us ways to properly talk to people on the phone. It was good I suppose. Though I was dozing off the first night of it because I was getting majorly bored with myself. The second night was much better. We all knew each other from the day before and weren't as shy as we were before. So that was a plus, even if more then half the group were indeed druggies. Oh well. Then they put us ON THE PHONES! D: It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I messed up on the first call of course but after that, it was all good. I enjoyed talking to random people (from Colorado of all places).

But yea. My work schedule kind of looks something like this:
Monday: 5-10pm
Tuesday: NO WORK
Wednesday: 5-10pm
Thursday: NO WORK
Friday: 5-10pm
Saturday: 4-9:30

That is how my life will be until I get hired for Waldenbooks in June/July. Can't wait to have that job. Though I am going to try so hard to get Thursday and Friday switched. I want my Friday nights dammit.

Peace and love,
Nico <3
-The working class girl

No comments:

Post a Comment